Friday, August 12, 2005

my ambition



Don't know where life is taking me. What I want to do and what I am doing at the moment, is totally unrelated. Perhaps this is the paradox of the human nature....Wanting to do something and ending up doing something totally different.

Someone told me that I am one of the few people whom they have met who know what they want to do with themselves, and that such people generally end up doing what they want to. I sincerely hope it is the same for me, though, at the moment, I don't see myself moving in that direction at all.

I am a creative person who likes 'creating' (sic). I do create, and am pretty good at that, but for some reason, can't seem to understand how to take it up professionaly or otherwise. I am sure there must be a way...Which way...Don't know.

My first attempt at creation was a movie (I have always thought that there is no better medium to project one's creativity). This was very well received by the public that got to saw it, which consisted of about 4 people. It was a story that I had made on the sport of Cricket and the way we, at my company play it.
The next one was for someone who was leaving for the US permanently, and this time, the audience reach was broader...About 20 people.
The reviews I received for this piece of 'creativity' were even more encouraging than the earlier one. I am seriously thinking of taking this up professionally, at least, that is what whoever has seen my videos has recommended to me. I wish I could upload the videos here for you who are reading this blog to take a look at the videos and post your comments here, but alas, I lack the resources.

I hope to make it big...Some day...And god willing, I will be there


Finally...!!! Uploaded my first video posts onto Google Video. Feels really good.
Here are the links:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=wtc+attack http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=sunrise+to+sunset
Critical comments please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home